1. General info:
- 1. Who the platform is.
- 2. What the privacy outlines.
- 1. Creation of account
- 2. Identifying and verifying Users,
- 3. Legal and regulatory obligations,
- 4. Profiling,
- 5. Risk management,
- 6. Ensuring proper functioning of website,
- 1. Who you are sharing the data with (Third party Service Providers)
- 1. Banking payment services
- 2. Identity verification
- 3. Government requests
- 4. In case of business being sold
5. Disclaimer for the links and sites posted on the website
Mysore Race Club is committed to protecting and providing Our Users with a secure environment.
1. Data that we collect:
The information which we may collect, process and use includes but is not limited to the following:
your first and last name,
your unique user name and password combination for your account with us,
How the collected data is being used:
We process your personal data for the purpose of creating your Mysore Race Club account to help you experience unrestricted access to viewing services.
We use your personal data such as your name, telephone number and email address to help set up your account and, if necessary, to contact you.
Legal and regulatory obligations:
We are required to process and retain your personal data including but not limited to your name, account number, date of birth and location to prevent fraudulent activity, to detect and/or investigate crimes. Additionally, we may also process your personal data to meet our internal and external reporting requirements. This is required to meet our legal obligations.